Money plays the most significant role in making your dreams for education. Jay Maharaj Edu Focus (P) Ltd (JME) offers guidance to students for education loans. We have in house service, so all of our students don’t have to visit here and there for showing balance for visa and end up for paying more interest rate. At Jay Maharaj Edu Focus (P) Ltd (JME) we have been tie up with all the national banks providing loans at affordable rates and with various approved financial institutions and private banks offering loans. This is a part of our regular service to all our registered student clients at free of cost at your door step while student is busy with all other work for getting visa.
Studying abroad is a very costly. Taking admission in an advanced degree program in a foreign university requires huge amount of money. Students and their parents need to bear the expenses of College fees along with various other expenses like food, accommodation, travel, stationeries etc. The foreign Universities mainly offer meritorious grants or scholarships to students on tuition fees. However, majority of the times students are encouraged to support their education due to very limited availability of grants and scholarship programs.
At Jay Maharaj Edu Focus (P) Ltd (JME) we help students in our own way to secure financial aid by helping them apply for private loans, approach funding organizations, and work with them on their budgets and complete college fee transactions.
Students need to plan their finances in advance. The best thing would be to consult your parents and other family sponsors. Try checking how much money they can commit each year to your education. In another case the students can also take study loans from banks.
Jay Maharaj Edu Focus (P) Ltd (JME) readily assist the students in planning their finances and taking loan from banks and also assist students in making a plan for the financial arrangements.
Education Loans for Study Abroad
Education Loan for Abroad Studies: Studying abroad can be a life-changing decision, however, this doesn’t come easy. Those who want to pursue higher studies abroad, but finding it difficult to arrange for funds, now have the option to make arrangements for funding their education. In this article, we will cover each and every detail related to education be it the process to apply for a loan, eligibility or documents required for it. We will also cover various other aspects related to student loans like the Indian banks giving student loans or the role of a guarantor. We will cover each and every aspect for all those who are looking for an education loan for study abroad.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the education loan
The first and foremost thing is to check whether you are eligible to apply for an education loan or not. Below provided is the usual criteria which Indian banks follow for checking the eligibility of the loan applicant is:
· The applicant should be a citizen of India.
· The applicant must have attained the age of 18 else his/her parents will have to take the loan.
· The applicant must have a good academic background.
· The applicant must have secured admission to a recognized foreign university/institution/college.
· The desired course which the applicant is going to study must be a technical or professional one, as banks give preference to job oriented courses.
What all documents required for applying for Education Loan for Study Abroad?
Before applying for an education loan, the applicant must be completely aware of the documents required to apply for a study loan for abroad. Following documents are required to apply for an education loan for abroad studies:
- Filled application form.
- Photographs: Passport size photographs of the applicant and the co-applicant.
- Photo ID: Photo ID of the applicant and the co-applicant. It can be a PAN card, driving license, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, or Passport.
- Residence proof: Resident proof of the applicant and the co-applicant.
- Academic documents:
- Mark sheet and certificates of the applicant.
- Mark sheet (Score Report) of GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. whichever is applicable
- Admission proof: Admission letter shared by the university or college.
- Bank statements: Last six months bank statements of the co-applicant.
All you Need to Know:
Most banks cover entire cost of education with no upper limit with collateral. If you are looking for unsecured loan we can offer up to Rs 35 Lakhs*.
Get a loan repayment option up to 15 Years including the Moratorium Period.
Indian resident aged between 16 - 35 years
Ability to offer collateral for certain cases
Co-applicant is mandatory for all full-time programs – can be parent/ guardian or spouse / parent-in-law (if married) or a paternal/maternal uncle/aunt
If, Collateral - Immovable Property
(Flat, House, Non-Agriculture Land) (All the Relevant Documents from the Following List)
· Property Title Deed
· 7 / 12 extracts in case of land
· Registered Sale Agreement Along With Society Share Certificate
· Original Registration receipt for the above agreement
· Allotment Letter By Municipal Corporation / Authorized Govt. Authority Like MHADA, CIDCO, etc. Please add HUDA, DDA, JDA, GIDC etc
· Previous Chain of Sale Deed establishing title
· Latest Maintenance bill along with Receipts issued by builder/ society,
· Latest Property tax bill along with receipts,
· NOC for mortgage from society/builder,
· Approved building plan
· Encumbrance certificates as on date etc
Note: Other than original completed application form, Please DO NOT provide any original supporting documents to bank at the time of applying for loan. All the copies of the above provided documents should be self-attested.
All bank required at least 20% down payment as well they need security for landing money.